A fantastic opportunity is now available for an immediately available Qualified Accountant to join a well-established global charity. This will be a contract position for a minimum of 3 months, however for a high performing individual there could be the possibility of a permanent position by the end of it.
You will be a part of the senior management team tasked with producing the yearend charitable accounts and project managing across finance. Not only will you need to be able to support the company in the UK, you will also help pull together the accounts for the wider group in Australia, Canada and New Zealand and provide technical advice on FRS102.
Ideally you will:
• Be immediately available and fully qualified through either ACCA/CIMA/CPFA
• Have an extensive background in producing charitable accounts at year end
• Be a strong communicator capable of speaking to stakeholders at all levels of business
• Be experienced within reviewing the year end process and improving best practice
In return you will
• Be a pivotal member within the senior finance team of a global charitable organisation
• Be able to give back a bit by working for a business that really does improve people’s lives across the UK and around the world
• Gain the opportunity to further your CV and exposure working for a well-established organisation where you will be crucial in completing the annual accounts
• Have the potential of gaining a full time permanent position at the end of the contract through high performance
This qualified accountant vacancy is a great opportunity for an ambitious candidate to be a key focal point in completing the annual accounts for a Global charitable organisation. If you have the right attitude, qualifications and skills for the job, apply as this opportunity won’t be around for long.