Our client is the UK division of a global property management firm. As part of their commitment to continuous improvement, they are investing in a systems overhaul, consolidating legacy systems into one platform. We are searching for an Interim Accountant to work as part of the system implementation team, working closely with a variety of internal stakeholders to ensure effective data transfer, cleansing and process development.
Ideally, you will:
• Be an ACMA/ACCA/ACA qualified accountant with previous experience gained in a large scale systems implementation project, ideally within property management
• Enjoy the challenge of working with a variety of internal stakeholders to assess requirements and ensure that the systems can deliver
• Demonstrate the ability to work in a project environment to tight deadlines with a minimum of supervision.
In return, you will:
• Work with high-profile internal stakeholders (both in finance and non-finance) to help you build your overall experience / profile
• Enhance your exposure to software specific to the property management sector
• Have the opportunity to demonstrate your value in a large corporate business that values employee input, successful delivery in this project will likely lead to further opportunities within the group.