Our construction sector client based in south Birmingham has enjoyed stable growth over the last 5 years, they are now looking for a Management Accountant to join their team. Supporting the Financial Controller the successful candidate will take the lead in redeveloping management accounts and project reporting, in addition supporting the Financial Controller in production of board reports.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience of producing management accounts in a fast paced SME, confident in your ability to improve existing reporting and project processes, and be looking for an opportunity to positively impact the business they work in.
Initially on an interim basis, the appointment may lead to a permanent opportunity.
Ideally, you will be:
• Part qualified CIMA/ACCA with extensive experience in production of management accounts, ideally in a project based business
• Confident in communicating effectively with senior non-finance managers and project managers to understand what support they are looking for from finance
• Able to demonstrate the ability to change and improve existing reporting processes
In return, you will receive:
• Support and guidance from the Financial Controller to redesign and implement changes to existing management reporting
• The opportunity to positively impact a successful and growing organisation
• The potential for a long term, permanent position
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident and capable management accountant to make a real difference to the ongoing success of a fast paced SME.