A successful globally recognised business is currently looking to hire an outgoing and dynamic Junior Management Accountant in a newly formed position within Finance. This is an exciting position split between management accounts and financial analysis with a key commercial focus. You will be a pivotal member within the finance team and be given exposure and responsibility to a variety of areas within accounts.
With this Junior Management Accountant role you will be tasked with interpreting large amounts of raw sales data into more meaningful and simplistic management information for use by the commercial business partners. You will be highly involved in the month end management accounts process and will need to analyse and investigate resolutions to any variances.
Ideally, you will:
• Had exposure into a similar role with experience of posting accruals and prepayments, journals and providing variance analysis
• Be AAT qualified and be studying either CIMA or ACCA
• Have an outgoing personality and be a strong communicator with a track record of liaising with stakeholders at all levels of business
• Have a key eye for detail, strong with both reporting and analysis within a fast paced working environment as well as a strong user of excel
In return, you will:
• Gain direct commercial exposure into a varied progressive and exciting role
• Be offered full study support for either CIMA or ACCA
• Work alongside a close knit outgoing team with a mix of junior to qualified accountants
• Be encouraged to develop your role by providing continuous improvements to procedures, systems and processes
This is a great opportunity for an Assistant Accountant / Management Accountant to gain further experience and exposure into a forward-thinking global business. If you are a progressive, ambitious and outgoing individual with the right experience to match, please apply.