I am currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to join a leading, national logistics company based in north Birmingham on a 12 month FTC. Due to maternity leave and a member of the team going on long-term sick, this business needs a hands on, qualified Accountant to come on board and hit the ground running.
This particular position requires a certain level of applicant; someone who can keep to strict deadlines when completing the management accounts and any other tasks that involve informing non-finance members of how the company is performing.
Ideally you will;
• Be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
• Have relevant experience within all aspects of accountancy that will enable you to be fully competent when completing both the management accounts and the reporting element the will be required within the role.
• Be able to deal with both finance and non-finance employees should any queries arise, possessing outstanding communication skills.
• Be able to compile and manipulate data well, using key formulas within Excel that can then be presented easily to the Directors of the company.
In return you will;
• Gain valuable knowledge in a well structured, developing company who value their staff with benefits and incentives provided regularly.
• Be able to mix with a variety of people in a busy, fast paced environment.
• Be given a platform to showcase your ability which will provide you with progression opportunities in the future.
• Have the chance to build a career within an established business.
This is a challenging role for a progressive, ambitious Management Accountant who is looking to gain great exposure and experience going forward.