A fantastic opportunity is now available for a candidate with practice experience who is looking to make a move into industry. This will be a Management Accountant role within a growing E-Commerce business that has a global outreach. Currently the company are going through an exciting period of change where fortunately, COVID-19 has not affected their plans for growth. Instead, they are still on track to maximise their potential on a global scale.
This Management Accountant role will be a varied one, essentially working as a company accountant carrying out the management accounts for subsidiaries with a combined turnover of over £20 million. With this in mind, the client is looking for an accountant who has gained experience managing a portfolio of clients, carrying out bookkeeping, month end and year-end accounts alongside having a strong knowledge of VAT. You will be an integral member of the team so will need to be a strong communicator happy to regularly liaise with a variety of stakeholders both in the UK and abroad, alongside overseeing a junior member of staff.
Ideally you will:
• Be an accountant with prior practice experience that includes month end accounting, bookkeeping and VAT
• Be a strong communicator who enjoys liaising with internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis
• Have intermediate to advanced level excel skills and ideally have experience of the accounting software XERO
• Be looking for a longstanding stable position within an organisation that’s looking to offer promotions and further responsibility
In return you will:
• Put your practice experience built up to date into a new and exciting challenge within industry
• Be offered the opportunity to manage a junior member of staff where prior management experience is not essential
• Join an SME business in the next stage of growth where you will be a pivotal member of the finance team with a real say in terms of how the team moves forward
• Work in a close knit, friendly office environment alongside like-minded individuals where you will be encouraged to develop your role through continuous improvements to procedures, systems and processes
This is a great opportunity to gain further exposure and enhance your career potential in an industry based Management Accountant role with plans for your progression. If you would like to find out more about this position and have the experience to match, apply, as this role won’t be around for long.