A fantastic opportunity is now available for a Management Accountant within a forward thinking business based in Birmingham. This role would be great for a Management Accountant with a good level of experience to date who is looking to further their accounting experience and proactively look to improve the finance function bringing new ideas to the table.
This Management Accountant position will be available for candidates that have at least 2 years prior management accounts experience however sector experience is not essential. This is a great opportunity to join a growing business that looks to further its presence across the UK and has big plans for 2019.
Ideally you will:
• Be a Management Accountant with at least 2 years’ experience and be studying ACCA/CIMA now at a part qualified level
• Be capable to effectively communicating with all levels of the business, to both financial and non financial stakeholders
• Demonstrate instances in which you have been able to add tangible value to directly aid the performance of a business / business unit
• Be looking for a career within a company and not a stop gap – in a business that wants to continue to improve both its employees and the company organically
In return you will:
• Be encouraged to develop your role by providing continuous improvements to procedures, systems and processes
• Be part of an organisation that values individuals who think outside the box and puts ideas forward in a tight-knit enjoyable working environment
• Enjoy a varied workload where you will be a pivotal member of the accounts team
• Report directly to the Financial Director
This Management Accountant vacancy would be ideal for an individual who is looking to build a career within an organisation and improve it along the way. If you possess the relevant skills and think this is the position for you, please apply.