A rapidly expanding care organisation based in Solihull are currently going through an exciting time where they are looking to recruit a key member of their team, a Management Accountant to join a rapidly expanding business. They are experts in their field with little competition in the area and are looking to grow the business further in the upcoming years.
Here you can gain some real hands on experience as a Management Accountant, supervising a small team reporting directly to the MD within a friendly close-knit family business. This position can be developed in any way the Finance Manager would like, with the chance to streamline processes and reporting. A key part of the role is to get involved in the acquisition plans for the business, which is a great learning opportunity for all.
Ideally, you will:
• Be a part qualified candidate who has experience to be able to own the management accounts
• Have experience in budgeting and forecasting and variance analysis on a monthly basis
• Have experience implementing new systems and procedures and streamlining processes
• Be heavily focussed within the operations side of the business and future growth plans
In return, you will:
• Provide accounting support to the MD and working closely with the other key members of the business
• Be given the option to further your accountancy knowledge within an SME business, progressing your career to the next level
• Have the opportunity to experience a diverse fast paced workload in an interesting business with a competitive salary
• Have the opportunity to supervise a small team in the next few years
This Management Accountant role is a great chance to gain further all round accounting exposure and progress your accounting career within a rapidly expanding business. If you have the relevant skills for the role and feel like this is the right position for you, please apply.