A vibrant events business based in central Birmingham are looking to recruit a management accountant to assist the Finance Director. This role would be well suited to an experienced and proactive management accountant with experience reporting to Directors and supervising junior members of the team.
This Management accountant position will give you a varied and fast paced workload reporting directly to the Finance and Managing Director. This is the ideal role for a motivated, hardworking individual who would like the chance to manage their own work load and liaise with stakeholders of all levels.
Ideally you will:
• Supervise a junior member of finance, and liaise with the Finance Director on a daily basis
• Be able to prepare management accounts and hand over to Directors and present at board
• Experience within project accounting and analysing data
• Experience producing cash flow forecasts and reconciling bank accounts
In return you will:
• Be liaising directly with the Finance Director and Managing Director
• Friendly atmosphere within a vibrant team
• Have the opportunity to progress your accounting career to the next level within a rapidly expanding team
• Study support provided
This Management Accountant role is a great chance to gain further all round accounting exposure and progress your accounting career to the next stage within a friendly team.If you have the relevant skills for the role and feel like this is the right position for you, please apply.