I am currently recruiting for a highly skilled, ambitious Management Accountant to work for a market leading Utilities organisation based out of their Solihull office. This particular company provides an excellent environment for career progression and future prospects.
The candidate my client is looking to seek will preferably have attained management accounting knowledge aligned with strong financial reporting skills and stakeholder engagement. The role is to ensure financial robustness to the accounts and compliance with Regulatory control and reporting requirements of the business.
Ideally, you will;
• Be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified is a MUST, no QBE
• Have experience of preparing a full set of management accounts and other required financial reports to strict deadlines
• Have exceptional attention to detail with the capability to analyse variances and find solutions to how the business can perform more efficiently
• Regulatory knowledge would be beneficial
• Demonstrable experience of strong finance management, including to multiple stakeholders
• Good commercial understanding and willingness to develop commercial understanding
• Working knowledge of SAGE 200 would be beneficial
In return, you will;
• Have the opportunity to work at a leading company who will offer you an excellent scope to progress and gain valuable, transferable skills
• Have support from the business as you progress within the business
• Have a varied role that will give you the opportunity to add genuine value to this company, conversing with the operations team and improving processes.
This specific role ensures career and the opportunity to strive within a large, corporate, successful business who values their staff.