A large housing company based in Solihull are looking to recruit a management accountant to assist the Group Financial Controller. This role would be well suited to an experienced and proactive management accountant with experience reporting to Directors and supervising junior members of the team.
This Management accountant position will give you a varied and fast paced workload reporting directly to higher management. This is the ideal role for a motivated, hardworking individual who would like the chance to manage their own work load and liaise with stakeholders of all levels.
Ideally you will:
• Have experience producing cash flow and budgets
• Be experienced working in property/construction sector
• Have experience within project accounting and analysing data
• Be confident in producing management accounts
In return you will:
• Report directly to the Group Financial Controller
• Work within a friendly atmosphere as part of a vibrant team
• Have the opportunity to progress your accounting career to the next level within a rapidly expanding team
• Receive study support provided towards ACCA/CIMA
This Management Accountant role is a great chance to gain further all round accounting exposure and progress your accounting career to the next stage within a friendly team.If you have the relevant skills for the role and feel like this is the right position for you, please apply.