My client based in Birmingham City Centre are looking to recruit a Management Accountant to join their rapidly expanding construction business. They operate in 30 countries and have over 2,000 employees across the globe. This role is perfect for someone who wants to take the next step in their career and progress through the ranks in the construction sector.
The Management Accountant vacancy will be supervising a small team and reporting directly to an experienced Senior Management Accountant and Financial Controller. This role focuses on analysis, reporting and forecasting.
Ideally, you will:
• Have previously worked in the service/construction
• Be part qualified ACCA/CIMA or newly qualified
• Have experience managing a small management accounts team, monitoring and ensuring deadlines are met
• Have experience working closely with senior management, meet KPI indictors and company bench marking
In return, you will:
• Competitive salary with development opportunities across the globe
• Work with a motivated and like-minded team in a positive business environment
• Have a varied workload within a challenging role
• Gain excellent exposure within a growing business
This Management Accountant position is a fantastic opportunity to join an established business that is continuing to grow year by year. With the responsibility given through a diverse workload including various projects and regular liaison with senior management, this will allow the successful candidate to really make their mark. If you possess the relevant skills and think this is the position for you, please apply.