An established family owned civil logistics business based in Dudley are currently recruiting for an experienced Management Accountant to join their growing team due to successful growth. This is a permanent role based within a family run business that has been in operation for over 20 years. This role will be a solely responsible role reporting to the Group Finance Manager and liaising closely with the Finance Manager of the business.
The Management Accountant position is a great opportunity within a growing finance function within a friendly close knit team. This role is a newly created role due to new projects within the business.
Ideally you will:
• Have previously worked in the logistics sector
• Be part qualified/qualified ACCA/CIMA
• Have experience producing management accounts and presenting at board meetings
• Be able to produce cash flow forecasts and budgets
In return you will:
• Receive a competitive salary with development opportunities
• Work with a motivated and like-minded team in a positive business environment
• Have a varied workload within a challenging role
• The experience to be a self-starter
This Management Accountant position is a fantastic opportunity to join an established business that is continuing to grow year by year. With the responsibility given through a diverse workload including various projects and regular liaison with senior management, this will allow the successful candidate to really make their mark. If you possess the relevant skills and think this is the position for you, please apply.