An exciting new opportunity is available within a well-established manufacturing business in Walsall for a Management Accountant. This is a great chance to join a company which offers a structured development plan for the next 1 – 2 years. This role is focussing on the implementation of a new software and improving the current processes and procedures and effect company performance.
My client is looking for a Management Accountant who ideally has the ability to liaise with various stakeholders across the organisation and can produce management accounts. This will be a fast paced and challenging position where prior knowledge within the manufacturing sector would be advantageous.
Ideally you will:
• Have worked as an Assistant Accountant/Bookkeeper/Management Accountant previously. Experience within a manufacturing organisation would be ideal
• Be a motivated and hardworking individual who has the desire to prove themselves
• Have an outgoing personality that is looking to work within a small finance function
• Previous experience implementing a software, Navision software would be ideal
In return you will:
• Work in a fast paced role within a positive and professional environment
• Gain the opportunity to further your knowledge working alongside experienced professionals
• Have the autonomy and freedom to manage your workload how you see fit
• Work for a business that offers work life balance and a competitive salary
This Management Accountant vacancy is a great opportunity for a candidate to work with likeminded professionals in a relaxed yet professional environment that continues to grow. If you have the above skills for the job and feel like this is the right position for you, please apply.