I am currently recruiting for an excellent progressive business based in the Digbeth area who are looking for an immediately available Management Accountant to join their rapidly expanding commercial team. My client is process driven and looking to strive the business forward in the next 12 months.
Here you can gain real hands on experience within a corporate environment, which is fast paced but also offers progression and development. This role is very hands on providing support for the FD with management accounts, supervision of junior clerical staff and to get involved in new system implementations.
Ideally, you will:
• Part qualified/ qualified accountant with experience within a commercial entertainment business
• Experience putting together management accounts using sage 200
• Be a key decision maker within the department and looking to take on more duties from the CFO
• Have experience in cash flow forecasting
In return, you will:
• Provide accounting support to the MD/CFO and working closely with the other key members of the business of various departments and external social workers
• Be given the option to further your accountancy knowledge within a corporate business, progressing your career to the next level
• Have the opportunity to experience a diverse fast paced workload in an interesting business with a competitive salary
• Have the opportunity to have flexible working hours within a local well known business
This Management Accountant role is a great chance to gain further all round accounting exposure and progress your accounting career within a rapidly expanding care business. If you have the relevant skills for the role and feel like this is the right position for you, please apply.