Due to internal growth within the company, I am currently recruiting for an experienced, qualified Management Accountant to join a national business based in Lichfield.
This is an exciting time to join the organisation and will include being involved within the financial business model alongside complex analysis of company data to distinguish ways in which to make it run more efficiently.
If you are looking for a new challenge where you can add genuine value to a business then this is the right company for you.
Ideally you will;
• Be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
• Have at least two prior years of experience of producing a full set of management accounts included proven commentary to your direct manager
• Be able to work to a strict timescale when completing forecasts, budgets and month end reporting
• Ensure that the day to day running of the business is dealt with correctly by delegating tasks and working to specific deadlines
In return you will;
• Have the chance to work for a successful transport company who offer guidance and career progression
• Have a varied role that will give you the opportunity to add genuine value to this company, streamlining processes and cost cutting where necessary
• Have constant interaction with key stakeholders within the business, influencing them to make changes and adjustments dependant on your findings when running monthly reports
This is a great opportunity for someone who is seeking their next step in their career, working for a company who are ever expanding and look after their staff well. You will be able to not only build up your accountancy skills in this role but also your interpersonal skills when speaking and dealing with the operations team