One of the largest charities in the world is looking for a Management Accountant in South Birmingham. This not for profit organisation offers a variety of exposure, where you are able to liaise with all levels of authority. The client is offering a generous package with potential growth to develop with the business.
My client is looking for someone who ideally has the ability to produce monthly management accounts, and present at board meetings. This will be a fast paced and challenging position where prior knowledge within the not for profit sector would be advantageous.
Ideally you will:
• Can work to company processes and can pick up systems easily, knowledge of PS financials would be advantageous
• The personality to get along with various types of people
• Be a part qualified accountant studying ACCA/CIMA
• Previous experience working in the not for profit sector
In return you will:
• Work in a fast paced role where every day is different
• Gain the opportunity to further your knowledge working alongside experienced professionals
• Have the autonomy and freedom to manage your workload how you see fit
• Relaxed working environment with flexibility
This Management Accountant vacancy is a great opportunity for a candidate to work for a company that offers work like balance and flexibility. If you have the above skills for the job and feel like this is the right position for you, please apply.