A fantastic opportunity is now available for a not for profit expert in an engaging and varied position. This role will essentially be focussed towards Business Partnering, Planning and Budgeting. Although a contract role, there is a high possibility that for an outstanding individual a permanent position could be made available.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with vast local authority experience to lead in forming a short to medium term financial plan. With this you will make key decisions on the businesses future spanning across various government grants, business rate retention and will be looking forward towards the next 5 years’ revenue and capital resources.
Ideally you will:
• Be immediately available with extensive experience within the not for profit sector and local authorities
• Have worked in a similar position with the key focus on business partnering around the organisation and producing high value budgets
• Ideally be Qualified through ACCA or CIMA, however with solid relative experience this is not essential
• Have worked in a large fast paced organisation where you have regularly had to think outside the box using your initiative with minimal to no supervision
In return you will:
• Gain fantastic exposure working for a multibillion pound organisation in a newly formed role where you will remain in regular contact with senior stakeholders
• Be offered a unique opportunity to combine a strong knowledge of finance with a more outgoing and communicative role
• Be an integral part of not only the financial operation, but also the development and future of the business
• Work with likeminded individuals in a positive business environment where you will have the opportunity if you wish to potentially go permanent following the completion of this contract
This position is one you can really make your own where you will be an integral part of a group that is capable of offering you further future career development. If this position sounds like it is for you and you have both the right characteristics and experience, please apply as this role won’t be around for long.