A historic, well known and respectable hospitality venue based near Hinkley are looking for an enthusiastic Office Junior on temporary to permanent basis due to a restructure of the organisation. This opportunity will allow you to develop more finance based skills as is for to learn from fantastic finance professionals and gain invaluable experience within an outgoing team. You will be accountable for being the support function for the small, lively finance team. This is an excellent proposition for anyone who is looking for a fun environment to work in and has used Sage. If you have a numerate mind with the thirst to develop on your current skills this role may be for you.
Ideally, you will:
- Be confident in using MS Excel as well as previous experience of Sage
- Have the right attitude to be mentored and develop your finance skills
- Be a confident individual who has the ability to communicate and engage with people on all levels
In return, you will:
- Have the opportunity to be taught by some great finance professionals in a friendly setting
- Have the opportunity to expand on your current experience
- Be exposed to company benefits
- Have access to free parking.
This position is an excellent opportunity for someone who is available immediately or on a short notice, confident and has strong IT skills. If you would like to work in a striking office location and be part of an outgoing team, we would like to hear from you.
Apply for this role