A Birmingham based business with excellent transport links is currently recruiting for an Office Junior on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a fun and friendly team, which could serve as a fantastic long term role for a local candidate who is looking to work within a fun, fast-paced, and hardworking team. You will be responsible for basic office duties including filing, scanning, opening post and inputting data. My client is open to backgrounds- so don’t worry if you don’t have any office experience. There will be an intensive training period at the start of your role.
Ideally you will be:
• Smartly presented, punctual, and an excellent attendance record
• Highly organised and committed to the role. My client would ideally like someone in this role for the long term
• An excellent communicator confident in both face to face and telephone communication with a wide variety of people
• Fully conversant with MS Office
In return you will receive:
• A fun working environment, enjoying various company social events
• The opportunity to gain some fantastic office experience and progress within a growing company
• Working in a premier office facility located in a location with excellent transport links and onsite parking
• A challenging and very rewarding position with a business that genuinely appreciates and values its employees
• The opportunity to join a passionate and supportive team, where people stay for the long term
• Regular pay reviews and an intensive period of training
If you feel you could be this candidate, please do not hesitate to apply as interviews are taking place next week.