An excellent opportunity has now become available for a new role within a well-respected and globally recognised business at its office on the outskirts of Birmingham. They are looking for a Part Qualified Accountant to oversee revenue cost control and produce financial analysis on their findings. The successful applicant will gain great exposure from Business Partnering to high level analysis working closely with qualified accountants.
This Part Qualified Accountant role will be an exciting position with a company that is currently the UK market leader in there sector and endeavours to keep increasing its growth in the UK and its World presence. With this in mind, you will be a pivotal part of the finance team with the responsibility of maintaining your own business unit for the larger group. You will need to have a strong track record dealing with balance sheet reconciliations, profit and loss review and both monitoring and influencing team KPIs.
Ideally you will:
• Be a progressive individual who wants to keep improving and has the adaptability to take on a fast paced and varied workload
• Have previous experience dealing with balance sheet reconciliations, profit and loss review and monitoring / influencing team KPIs
• Be a strong communicator and outgoing person capable of maintaining and improving relations with senior stakeholders both in the UK and abroad
• Be a part qualified Accountant or Finalist in either ACCA, CIMA or ACA or be studying
In return you will:
• Be offered a fast paced and varied role that allows you to put your mark on this newly formed role
• Work with a company that values its high performers looking to reward and promote where necessary
• Be part of a close knit team feel even though you will be working for a globally recognised brand and business
• Report directly to the Senior Management
As the business continues to grow they want to bring in forward thinking individuals who are eager and want to assist in improving current processes. Although in a fast paced role with deadlines and pressures it will be based within an enjoyable working environment with a business that endeavours to reward and promote its hardest working employees. If you have the above skill set and this role appeals to you, please apply.