An excellent opportunity is now available within an innovative manufacturing business based in Wolverhampton for an ambitious Part qualified Accountant. This is a permanent role based within a large vibrant team, reporting directly to the Finance and Analysis Manager. You will have the opportunity to oversee all the accounting entries associated with engineering development projects, fixed assets and customer owned assets. This position would be ideal for a part qualified Accountant looking for the next stage in their career.
The Part Qualified Accountant will have knowledge of management accounting, costing and forecasting and will be keen to expand and develop their experience further. You’ll be interested in building credible internal relationships and be confident enough to build on those relationships to ensure the job gets done.
Ideally you will:
• Part Qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA) actively studying towards becoming fully qualified in the near future
• Practical experience as a part qualified to include debits and credits, accruals and prepayments alongside forecasting for future months
• Experience in the manufacturing industry, ideally long term contract based accounting
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills to include use of pivot tables and v lookups.
In return you will:
• Provide accounting support to the wider business in a commercially focussed and progressive role
• Be given the option to receive further study support through ACCA or CIMA to become a qualified Accountant
• To work within a business where they value their employees, and like to progress their employees internally.
• Be in a role surrounded by likeminded individuals in a positive business setting.
As the business continues to grow they want to bring in forward thinking individuals who are eager and want to assist in improving current processes. Although in a fast paced role with deadlines and pressures it will be based within an enjoyable working environment with a business that endeavours to reward and promote its hardest working employees. If you have the above skill set and this role appeals to you, please apply.