A fantastic growing manufacturing business based in Solihull are looking to recruit an experienced part qualified Management Accountant to join a rapidly expanding business. The 20 million-turnover business are looking to grow over the next 5 years and looking for an up and coming part qualified finance professional to join their medium sized finance function reporting directly to a group financial controller.
The role would involve working in a team of 5, having full responsibility of the UK management accounts process, working closely with the Group Financial Controller to make key business decisions. You will be working alongside experienced professionals who are looking for an up and coming accountant to join them in this current journey of growth with opportunities to get involved in a new ERP system implementation in the next 6 months.
Ideally, you will:
• Have experience working in a manufacturing, service or distribution environment, dealing with a UK entity which you will have full responsibility for
• CIMA/ACCA part qualified
• Have varied all around management accounts experience including budgeting and forecasting and completing monthly management accounts without assistance from others
• Be an outgoing, down to earth personality that can liaise with various stakeholders in a modern growing business
In return, you will:
• Liaise daily with the UK MD and FD and further your knowledge working alongside an experienced qualified FD who offers full study support towards ACCA/CIMA if needed
• Work in a relaxed flexible working environment in gorgeous offices based Solihull
• Be located in a great dynamic, friendly environment
• Receive a competitive salary, holiday, pension and benefits package
This part qualified Management Accountant role is a great chance to gain further all round commercial finance exposure and progress your accounting career within a reputable growing business. If you have the relevant skills for the role and feel like this is the right position for you, please apply.