My client, established since 2008, is currently recruiting for a part-time Accounts Assistant to join their team on a part-time and permanent basis, working 5 days per week from either 9am-1pm or 9.30am-1.30pm. Working in a medium-sized business in an open plan office, you will be responsible for taking payments via BACs, CHAPs, Paypal and cheques, dealing with queries, chasing payments from customers, processing invoices, and various other administrative duties. This role is ideal for a candidate seeking part-time hours, especially those looking to fit this around school hours.
• Will have experience in a finance function especially with experience of Credit Control
• Will be a car driver with access to your own vehicle due to location
• Can work as part of a team and be self-motivated too
• Be flexible in your approach; this role is varied and may include some non-finance duties
In return you will receive:
• Generous company benefits- onsite parking, a pension scheme, 28 days holiday plus time off at Christmas
• A really pleasant working environment, with support and training whilst you learn the role
• Flexibility to work your hours to suit your needs
If you are seeking a part-time role within an established company and have the experience we require then please do not hesitate to apply as interviewing will commence next week.