A friendly, steady manufacturing company based in Erdington is currently recruiting for a part time Credit Controller to join their team. This opportunity as arisen due to a successful client on boarding and increasing work demands. Your primary responsibility will be contacting third parties and collecting any outstanding debt. It would be ideal if you have recent, relevant debt collection, customer service or credit control experience that is looking for part time hours. If you are an individual who thrives in communicating effectively and confidently within a professional setting this opportunity may be for you.
Ideally, you will:
• Have the ability to communicate well and approach sensitive company information.
• Be proactive and able to work in a busy, fast paced environment.
• Be able to 25 hours a week, ideally every day but this is flexible.
• Be passionate and have a genuine interest of working within a friendly finance team.
In return, you will:
• Have the opportunity to work for a growing family business.
• Be part of a supportive finance department
• Have flexibility of hours.
This role is ideal for anyone that has experience of working within a fast paced customer facing environment with an interest in finance and strong communication skills. The business is looking for someone who is friendly, genuine and capable. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply as soon as possible as interviews are currently being held.