A personable, friendly and fast growing construction business based in Coleshill are on the lookout for a friendly, capable Purchase Ledger Clerk to join them on a permanent and part time basis. The role is available due to an internal promotion and require someone who can hit the ground running. If you are looking for a local role with part time hours this may be the right opportunity for you.
Ideally, you will:
• Have previous accounts experience either as an accounts assistant or purchase ledger clerk.
• Be good with computer systems, if you have used COINS you will be at an advantage.
• Want to be part of a friendly team and respectable business that is growing.
In return, you will:
• Have the opportunity to work within a growing company
• Be part of a friendly, down to earth and approachable team.
• Have onsite parking
• Potential to progress if this is something you are interested in.
This opportunity is for anyone who is passionate about development both personally and for the business who wants to be part of an outgoing team. If you have recent accounts experience of around a year or more and want an opportunity to work part time, please apply now.