A flourishing and ever present support organisation with a successful and long-established track record of always providing a great service, is looking to strengthen their team with the appointment of an experienced and confident Payroll and Accounts Administrator, you will deliver a quality payroll service to a varied client base.
Half of your time will be spent in more general accounts administration – you will assist in processing the payroll using sage payroll, liaising with HMRC, support the production of all payroll invoices and support in all aspects of auto enrolment pensions.
You will benefit from working in a relaxed, trustworthy and professional environment for a well-established organisation, in a varied and responsible role.
Ideally, you will:
• Be an experienced payroll administrator
• Have proven communication skills with the confidence to deal directly with a wide variety of clients
• Have good excel skills, with the ability to manipulate data quickly and easily
• Possess some knowledge of basic accounting principles
• Have excellent working knowledge of Sage accounting and payroll software.
In return, you will:
• Work in an established and successful organisation in a friendly, flexible, open and supportive working environment
• Enjoy the responsibility of being one of the main point of contact for all payroll matters for the company, and getting some involvement with more general accounts administration duties to add variety to your role
• Receive excellent job security / stability in an established and growing firm
• Receive good benefits, flexibility and pay and be part of an organisation that gives back to it community.
This is an ideal opportunity for a confident Payroll Administrator / Accounts Assistant to work in a rewarding, successful and supportive accountancy firm in an important role.