A well-known Charity is looking to add to its vibrant team in a very successful department. The client is looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis due a successful 2017. You will be primarily responsible for all functions of the payroll process and be responsible for payroll for a considerable amount of staff.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of working in a similar role and be able to work within a friendly, fast paced finance team. This could also be a great role for anyone who would like to get more payroll experience and would like to develop their current skill set.
If you are able to work well under pressure and have some Payroll experience we would like to hear from you.
Ideally, you will:
• Be comfortable working in a high volume capacity
• Have the confidence to deal with payroll queries confidently in a timely fashion
• Be able to confidently use Microsoft Excel and have had exposure to other finance packages such as Sage or Agresso
• Have previous experience of processing payroll start to finish
In return, you will:
• Have the opportunity to work within a friendly finance department
• Obtain further exposure to other areas of finance to further your current skill set
• Be part of a forward thinking organization
• Have access to free parking
This position is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is has some payroll experience, is comfortable at solving queries and would like to work for a very established organisation. If you are friendly, experienced and can use finance packages please apply now.