My client, a Facilities Management company based in Solihull, is currently recruiting for a Payroll Assistant to join their payroll team on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for the submissions of weekly and monthly payroll including RTI submissions, statutory year end returns, P60s and P11Ds, dealing with payroll queries in an effective and timely manner, dealing with payroll accruals, and assisting the Payroll Manager with company and tax year-end processes.
Ideally you will:
• Have at least 3 year’s experience within an end to end payroll position
• Be fully up to date with recent payroll legislation
• Possess knowledge of Pension Auto Enrolment, salary sacrifice, and childcare voucher schemes
• Be a great communicator with people of all levels
In return you will receive:
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to purchase a further 5 days holiday
• Onsite parking
• Life insurance and private healthcare
• Excellent transport links
• An opportunity within a friendly and supportive team
If this is the type of role you are looking for and you feel you have the skills and experience necessary, please do not hesitate to apply as we are looking to set up interviews for this role next week.