We are assisting an electrical infrastructure organisation based in Birmingham City Centre, to appoint a Payroll Assistant with experience using NGA ResourceLink on a 3-month contract. Within a team of four you will be supporting Senior members on a number of company-wide payroll projects for more than 20,000 employees nationally. As Payroll Assistant you will ensure the business remains compliant with HMRC regulations, with confidence to resolve numerous payroll queries for various colleagues in HR and the wider business. A candidate with confidence to listen and help to resolve payroll queries in a close team within a national organisation is ideal.
Ideally, you will:
• Possess experience resolving payroll specific phone and email queries related to HMRC-PAYE, pensions and RTI
• Be familiar with either NGA ResourceLink or Oracle based Payroll software. Training can also be provided.
• Provide Business and HR support during the monthly payroll audit process
In return, you will:
• Have the opportunity gain experience within an experienced and effective team
• Enhance the skills you already have within a national organisation
• Receive full training and guidance
This role is ideal for a Payroll Assistant with NGA ResourceLink knowledge who enjoys resolving queries. This established market leading company has a stellar market reputation. If you meet the above criteria, have relevant experience and are immediately available then please apply.