I am currently recruiting for a Payroll Manager to join a globally recognised organisation in Central Birmingham.
This role offers the chance to work within a position that will give you exposure to all areas of the business, from signing off the entire payroll on a monthly basis for 9 sites of the business to managing three members of staff who you will delegate responsibilities to accordingly.
This is a professional, fast-paced environment within a business that offers long term career prospects with the opportunity to add some real value to your payroll department.
Ideally, you will;
• Be CIPP qualified with previous experience of managing a small team, confident enough to take charge and delegate when needed
• Have ran an entire payroll function end to end inclusive of being the first point of contact for any payroll queries from different members of staff
• Be confident enough to run a payroll of 2000+ employees, making sure the payment run is ready to go out in a timely manner with extremely accurate figures, implementing new processes to ensure this along the way
• Be able to run reports with added commentary on any discrepancies/anomalies to senior members of the company
In return, you will;
• Have the opportunity of working within a successful business with a growing reputation of quality service
• Be given the chance to start managing a team, training them and advising them on your prior experiences to make sure that your payroll department runs as efficiently as possible
• Work for a company that focus on making sure their staff stay motivated and want to come to work in the morning by encouraging a fun atmosphere
• Gain further knowledge in a fast paced industry within a company that strives to be the best, continuing to grow and obtain full potential
This is a brilliant role for someone who has gained a wide amount of experience within payroll and is now ready for their next challenge.