Take your career in payroll to the next level. Utilise your extensive payroll knowledge and experience in a challenging and rewarding environment. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a Payroll Manager in a flourishing Hospitality & Leisure company in historic Warwick. The client is looking for a permanent addition to manage the full payroll process and will be, in time, assigned the task of building a team to ensure the demands of this expanding business can be met.
The successful candidate will have at least two years’ experience working in a payroll function and be a true expert in the field with a comprehensive understanding of the payroll process, associated legislation and the ever-changing pensions landscape.
If you are able to work well under pressure and have Payroll experience, we would like to hear from you.
Ideally, you will:
• Have had sole responsibility for processing payroll start-to-finish including; Wage returns, SSP & SMP applications and TUPE transfers for a high volume of employees
• Have a comprehensive understanding of the evolving pension landscape and ability to process auto enrolment and local government pension scheme payments and reports
• Hold a CIPP qualification OR have at least two years’ experience facilitating the payroll cycle
• Have excellent communications skills both face-to-face and over the phone with the composure to communicate with stakeholders at all levels in the business
In return, you will:
• Have the opportunity to work within a friendly department
• Obtain further exposure to other areas of finance to further your current skill set
• Be part of a forward thinking organization with a record of developing team members
• Be able to implement change and make a real impact in the department going forward.
If you are professional, friendly, experienced and able to integrate well into busy teams we would like to hear from you.