My not-for-profit client based in Solihull is currently recruiting for a Payroll Officer to join their team on a permanent basis. Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the end to end processing of payroll for around 300 employees in this stand-alone role. You will be responsible for the submission of weekly and monthly payrolls including RTI submissions, statutory year end returns, P60s and P11Ds.
Ideally you will:
• Have at least 2 year’s experience within an end to end payroll position, dealing with a payroll of a similar size
• Be fully up to date with recent payroll legislation
• Experience of using the iTrent system is essential
• Possess knowledge of Pension Auto Enrolment, salary sacrifice, and childcare voucher schemes
• Be a great communicator with people of all levels
In return you will receive:
• 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Onsite parking
• Excellent transport links
• An opportunity within a friendly and supportive team
If this is the type of role you are looking for and you feel you have the skills and experience necessary, please do not hesitate to apply as we are looking to set up interviews for this role next week.