A well established and respectable marketing organisation is looking for a Payroll Officer to join their expanding team on a 12 month FTC basis due to a new system change. You will be primarily responsible for preparing the payroll and dealing with queries of around 1,000 individuals. You will have previous experience of working in a similar role with pensions expertise and the ability to work within a friendly, fast paced finance team. This could also be a great role for anyone who would like to get more payroll experience and would like to develop their current skillset. If you are able to work well under pressure and have some relevant experience, we would like to hear from you.
Ideally, you will:
• Be comfortable working in a small friendly team
• Have the confidence to deal with payroll queries confidently in a timely fashion
• Have experience of working with pensions
• Be studying towards a payroll qualification or equivalent (this is not requisite)
In return, you will:
• Have the opportunity to work within a friendly finance department
• Be eligible for great company perks including holidays and parking
• Obtain further exposure to other areas of finance to further your current skillset
• Be part of a forward thinking organization
This position is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is has some payroll experience, is comfortable at solving queries and would like to work for an evolving organisation. If you are friendly, experienced and can use finance packages please apply now.