A well-known and respectable non-for-profit organisation is looking for a Payroll Officer to join their team on a permanent basis due a successful start to 2018. You will be primarily responsible for all functions of the payroll process for around 400 employees on a monthly basis. You will have previous experience of working in a similar role with pensions expertise and the ability to work within a friendly, fast paced finance team. This could also be a great role for anyone who would like to get more payroll experience and would like to develop their current skill set. If you are able to work well under pressure and have some Payroll experience we would like to hear from you.
Ideally, you will:
• Be comfortable working in a small friendly team
• Have the confidence to deal with payroll queries confidently in a timely fashion
• Have experience of working with pensions and potentially complex pension cases
• Be able to confidently use Microsoft Excel including Pivot Tables and V Look Ups.
In return, you will:
• Have the opportunity to work within a friendly finance department
• Obtain further exposure to other areas of finance to further your current skill set
• Be part of a forward thinking organization
This position is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is has some payroll experience, is comfortable at solving queries and would like to work for an evolving organisation. If you are friendly, experienced and can use finance packages please apply now.