A rapidly expanding construction business based in Solihull are currently recruiting a proactive Payroller to work within a friendly vibrant office in Walsall. The role is very fast paced and commercially focussed and involves liaising with various departments such as marketing, sales, accounts and an external payroll bureau. This role is a standalone payroll position where you will be given the full responsibility of the payroll of 350 staff with exciting plans for the future.
Here you can gain some real hands on experience as a Payroll Supervisor liaising with various departments and reporting into the FD of the business, you will be solely responsible for the payroll of 350 staff.
Ideally, you will:
• Have experience collaboratively, reconciling HR documentation, on new starters / leavers / statutory adjustments.
• Have payroll experience including P11D, SSP, SMP, SPP and P46 and completing the full end to end process of 350 staff within the Solhull based office
• Be responsible for all Payroll relation reports eg. Gender pay gap and using the oracle system
• Be a strong communicator and a strong background dealing with clock cards and timesheet, but also willing to get involved and assist with management accounts duties.
In return, you will:
• Provide support to HR and finance function
• Be given the option to further your knowledge within a large manufacturing business
• Have the opportunity to experience a diverse fast paced workload with a competitive salary
• Have the opportunity to progress with an expanding business.
This Payroll vacancy role is a great chance to gain further all round accounting exposure and progress your accounting career within a rapidly expanding business. If you have the relevant skills for the role and feel like this is the right position for you, please apply.