Mitchell Adam are currently working in partnership with an Accountancy firm in Birmingham, recruiting for a Practice Administrator.
Based out of a number of offices throughout the West Midlands, this firm has a strong local presence in the accountancy market. The continued growth of the business means that they now require a Practice Administrator to support all offices.
You will provide companywide administrative support, with duties including on boarding clients, maintaining partner diaries, organising employee training, and generally overseeing the smooth running of the practice. This will be a high profile role within the firm as you’ll be the point of contact for all senior staff and your work will be significantly visible internally
We are looking for someone who is confident, organised, and can build strong relationships with their colleagues. Experience of working within a professional services firm (accounting, legal, engineers, etc) is highly desirable for this role.
As the successful candidate, ideally you will:
• Have previous administration experience within a professional services firm
• Be highly organised
• Enjoy the challenge of taking ownership of companywide support
• Have a fun personality and enjoy building relationships with your colleagues
In return, you will:
• Be given all necessary training and support to ensure continued professional development
• Have a flexible and generous benefits package
• Access to on-site parking
• Be given the freedom to enact change within the business where necessary, including regular dialogue with partners to implement any new processes or ideas you have for the administrative support side of the business.
If you are an organised, switched on individual who wants to take ownership of a high profile administrative role, please apply now.