We are assisting a multinational construction service to appoint a Process Lead who will work amongst a variety of departments but be based in the credit control department on a permanent basis. You will be working within a market leading environment and be required to manage big ticket clients and communicate positively with internal colleagues within the business.
This job role comes with a variety of responsibilities but the main aim of the successful person is to maintain an effective and professional credit control system for the company minimising risk to the business and ensuring client and stakeholder relations are preserved.
The successful candidate will need to act as a business partner for nominated business units actively engaging and communicating with those units to provide an efficient, customer-focused and responsive quality credit control service in line with Service Partnering Agreements (SPA) and best practice benchmarks.
• Work and ensure all tasks completed accurately in a timely, efficient manner.
• Resolve queries.
• Ensure KPI’s and OPI’s are met and reported.
• Provide team targets to minimise unallocated cash.
• Engage Business Units, building relationships and identifying and meeting business requirements, providing an excellent level of internal customer service.
• Maintain integrity of customer data held on ERP.
• Monitor, review and implement necessary changes for systems and process development.
Ideally, you will:
• Be an ICM student or equivalent
• English and Maths at GCSE standard or equivalent.
• Proven experience within a Credit Control function.
• Computer literacy, proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
• Previous experience of working with Excel (including Pivot Tables, Lookups & Macros).
In return, you will:
• Have the opportunity to gain experience within a FTSE 250 organisation
• Enhance the skills you already have within a market leading environment
• Reside in a location that is accessible by a number of transport links
This company is going through an exciting period of growth and transition in the Midlands that you would relish the opportunity to be part of. If you meet the above criteria, have relevant experience and are ready to commit then please apply today.