An established and fast growing construction company based in Dudley is looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their small but growing finance team on a permanent basis. This opening has arisen due to a successful growth in the first half of the year. You will mainly be supporting the accounts team in processing large invoice value invoices as well as other accounting duties and reporting to finance manager.
You will have relevant experience of working in a similar role and be able to work within a small, personable and friendly finance team. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who is looking for a friendly team and secure employment. If you have a good eye for detail, have previous experience in Purchase Ledger and enjoy working to deadlines we would like to hear from you.
Ideally, you will:
• Have previous experience within a purchase ledger role
• Have experience of working within construction however this is not necessary
• Be able to confidently use Microsoft Excel and be able to use other finance computer packages
• Be confident in communicating to senior staff
In return, you will:
• Have the opportunity to work and be part of a fun friendly finance team.
• Obtain exposure of more complex financial technicalities which will enhance your current skill set
• Be given 28 days of annual leave plus bank holidays
This Purchase Ledger role is a great opportunity for someone who has similar working experience and is looking for great work life balance. If you’d like to work for a fast growing and rewarding organisation please apply now.