A fantastic opportunity to join this inspiring organisation who can name some of the most iconic names as clients. The business has spread across the globe with only a handful of exclusive offices, one being on the outskirts of Leamington Spa and Warwick. With the company growing and taking on more household names, they require a bright, vibrant and ambitious Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team. The successful candidate will have some experience in a finance department and have worked in a high volume role.
Ideally you will:
• Have fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal, liaising with senior members of staff and a varied client base
• Bring proven experience within a purchase ledger role having knowledge on all aspects including basic administration duties
• Pick up internal bespoke systems quickly but also have skills in most Microsoft packages including excel with experience performing pivot, v look ups and basic formulas
• Manage your own workload effectively with the ability to work within a team environment
In return you will:
• Start immediately and join a diverse, forward thinking team who will provide continued support
• Be given one to one training on the company’s internal systems by a senior member of management
• Have the opportunity to move into a permanent role if a high standard of work is maintained
• Work in modern office facilities in a brilliant location offering local transport links and secure onsite parking
A great role for anyone with an ambition to develop their knowledge and experience in a high volume role.