My client is an established business based in Redditch, and they are currently recruiting a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be joining an established and friendly finance function, reporting into the Finance Manager. You will be responsible for the processing of purchase invoices, performing supplier statement reconciliations, dealing with various queries and preparing payment runs. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a growing yet established business, where you will be made to feel part of the team from day one, joining a friendly and supportive finance function.
Ideally you will:
• Have at least 2 year’s experience within a Purchase Ledger role
• Highly committed to the position and well organised
• Be a great communicator with people of all levels
• Experience of using Access Dynamics is desirable but not essential
In return you will receive:
• 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
• Investment in your personal development with constant opportunities for training and study support
• Onsite parking
• Annual salary reviews
• A challenging and very rewarding position with a business that genuinely appreciates and values its employees
If this is the type of role you are looking for and you feel you have the skills and experience necessary, please do not hesitate to apply as we are looking to set up interviews for this role next week.