This position will be reporting into the Accounts Payable Manager. The duties will include but will not be limited to processing sub-contractor payments and reconciliations, processing BACS and cheque payments, processing monthly CIS returns and processing sales and purchase ledger invoices. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to work for an established business and be further exposed to the world of accounting. The successful candidate will be joining the existing team of passionate and dedicated Accounts professionals and will be working within the Sub-Contract team.
Ideally, you will:
- Have experience processing sub ledger / CIS invoices in accordance with company policies
- A good basic knowledge of HMRC Construction Industry Schemes
- Be able to check and prepare HMRC & Client CIS Returns
- Be liaising with HMRC
- Dealing with supplier and sub-contractors queries
- Approval of CIS invoices
- Have experience working with Excel
In Return, you will:
- Be working on a range of unique and very interesting projects
- In a fun and hard working environment
- Gain great career progression in a small team, where they offer 1 on 1 training
- The chance to work for a well respected company, in their industry
This role is great for someone who has a good understand of using Sage Line 50 and wants to work for a successful independent business. My client is offering a unique role which could support your career growth and allow you to move your career forward at an accelerated rate.
Apply for this role