A bright, vibrant and enthusiastic Purchase Ledger Clerk is needed to join this fast paced, well-known brand in their Coventry headquarters. As a long term temporary member of staff, the successful candidate will be working for one of the largest retailers in this ever-changing market. My client is the leading company in its market and is proven through nearly 150 years in business and growing at an exponential rate. The successful candidate will have a willingness to learn and develop in the role with great attention to detail. You must have experience in processing high volumes of work as this is a predominant task in the role.
Ideally you will:
• Be a proactive Purchase Ledger Clerk, ideally just starting out in the Accountancy sector but with some experience in high volumes of processing invoices
• Be excel proficient ideally with some basic knowledge in vlookups and pivot tables, but this is not essential
• Show excellent communication skills as the role will involve some phone and email interaction
• Have already started studying towards your AAT
In return you will:
• Work in the headquarters of a profitable and internationally recognised company with branches across Europe
• Receive one to one support and training from a qualified member of staff and receive full support from the Accounts team
• Work in a newly refurbished, spacious office which offers secure on-site parking
• Get enviable experience working at this brilliant company developing your skills and knowledge
If you are an aspiring Purchase Ledger Clerk looking to gain some extra experience at a large organisation, developing your skills in the role, then this is for you. If you feel that you meet the requirements and could fulfil the role to a high standard, then please apply now.