Are you a vibrant, dynamic and experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk who is looking to reduce their working hours within an award winning organisation? A permanent contract opportunity has arisen to join a fast growing locally based organisation. The company are looking for an experienced candidate to hit the ground running. The successful candidate would be part of a driven team in a business that prides themselves on an excellent service which keeps their clients coming back time and time again.
Ideally, you will:
• Have worked in a similar position for over a year
• Provide excellent service for all clients and deal with any concerns, issues or queries with a high standard of care and efficiency
• Be a confident communicator with an excellent telephone manner
• Be self-motivated and a forward thinker with proven problem solving skills, able to think laterally and handle complexity in a rapidly changing environment
• Have strong time management and organisational skills, with unfailing ability to deliver to a deadline
• Be a team player – approachable, flexible and adept at working in a small team, but decisive and assertive when necessary in what can be a very fast-paced environment
In return, you will:
• Start immediately and be welcomed into a team representing a company that is growing in its field
• Be provided with a competitive salary
• Be part of an organisation that is growing and making a name for themselves in their industry
• Have the opportunity to work your own flexible hours and days
If you are experienced within a Purchase Ledger Clerk role and want to further your career by working for an locally recognised company then do not hesitate to apply.