A leading South-Birmingham based business is currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a rapidly expanding business which could lead to a brilliant opportunity for you to develop your finance career. This role is working within the Accounts Payable team initially, with excellent opportunities for progression within the wider Accounts team. The role will be extremely high volume and fast paced, so prior experience of this is ideal. This will be hard work, but the rewards are great. Not only will this company provide study support for your accountancy qualifications, but they will support your transition from AP to a more all-round accounts role once you have proved yourself as a valuable asset to the team.
Ideally, you will:
• Be immediately available – my client is looking for someone to start with them as soon as possible
• Have had experience working in a high volume Accounts Payable role
• Have an excellent work ethic, recognising this role as a fantastic opportunity, and be ready and willing to give 100%
• Be a confident communicator with people of all levels
In return, you will receive:
• A market-leading benefits package inclusive of FULL study support should you wish to study
• A fantastic opportunity to really accelerate your career within Accountancy
• A challenging and very rewarding position with a business that genuinely appreciates and values its employees
• Some flexibility with hours
If you are currently working within Accounts Payable and are looking for a company that will support your journey into becoming a qualified Accountant and have the drive and determination that we are looking for, please do not hesitate to apply as interviews are taking place next week.