A leading North-Birmingham based business is currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk/Accounts Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a stable and longstanding business which could lead to a brilliant opportunity for you to develop your finance career. This role is working within the Accounts Payable team initially, with excellent opportunities for progression within the wider Accounts team within 6-12 months. This is an exceptional opportunity for those looking to make the jump from an Accounts Payable position into an Accounts Assistant role within a year. Not only will this company provide study support for your accountancy qualifications, but they will support your transition from AP to a more all-round accounts role.
Ideally, you will:
• Have had at least 6 months experience working in an Accounts Payable role
• Have an excellent work ethic, recognising this role as a fantastic opportunity, and be ready and willing to give 100%
• Be a confident communicator with people of all levels
• Have commenced or are looking to commence your studies for AAT
In return, you will receive:
• A market-leading benefits package inclusive of FULL study support should you wish to study
• A fantastic opportunity to really accelerate your career within Accountancy
• A challenging and very rewarding position with a business that genuinely appreciates and values its employees
• Onsite parking
• Buy and sell holiday scheme
If you are currently working within Accounts Payable and are looking for a company that will support your journey into becoming a qualified Accountant and have the drive and determination that we are looking for, please do not hesitate to apply as interviews are taking place next week.