Are you a bright, vibrant and experienced candidate looking to build your experience in a fast-paced environment? Maybe you are looking to gain knowledge in a larger and more complex organisation.
My client is one of the most sought after companies to work for in the Midlands and offers its employees a wealth of experience and benefits. The role is a temporary to permanent position and therefore requires an immediately available candidate. With an enviable location and a brilliant working space, the successful candidate will be a challenge seeker who thrives under pressure and wants to see results. A great team and an even better working culture; this is a role that any immediately available Purchase Ledger Clerk would dream of having.
Ideally, you will:
• Previous experience as a purchase ledger clerk and have extensive knowledge in the all-round duties that come with the position
• Possess an ability to pick up new systems quickly and use excellent attention to detail skills to ensure work is completed to a high standard
• Use excel to an intermediate level ideally having used pivot tables and v look ups, but this is not essential
• Have a positive work ethic, confident in working of your own initiative and being able to work within an open spaced office in a team
In return, you will:
• Start immediately working alongside a welcoming and supportive team reporting into the Purchase Ledger Manager
• Work in a beautiful location which boasts local transport spots for buses and trains in and around the city
• Have the opportunity to be moved into a permanent position once the temporary assignment comes to an end
• Be offered flexible working
This is a great role and the right candidate would be an outgoing, bright and hardworking individual who thrives in a high volume environment. If you feel you meet the requirements and are immediately available, please apply today.