A dynamic and innovative business and leader in their sector, this brilliant company who pride themselves on providing the very best quality and service to their customers are now recruiting. After a successful expansion, my client is looking to take on a bright, talented and driven Purchase Ledger Clerk who will hit the ground running in this ever moving company who always remain at the front of the competition. With several groups apart of the entire company you will be given responsibility to manage key client accounts as well as processing high volumes of work. With this in mind, it is imperative that the successful candidate has fantastic organisational skills and an ability to prioritise workload.
Ideally, you will:
• Have an ability to pick up new financial systems quickly and mange high volumes of workload in an organised and timely manner
• Come from a financial background with experience as a purchase Ledger Clerk with shared service experience
• Be passionate when delivering a very high standard of work that is completed to meet daily targets
• Liaise with a professional attitude with a varied client base as well as communicate on a daily basis with peers and senior members of staff
In return, you will:
• Work in a focussed and motivated team environment as well as being given responsibility to manage key client accounts
• Receive one to one training on all internal systems and by the Purchase Ledger Manager including ongoing support throughout the role
• Be based in premier offices in an idyllic location offering secure on site parking to all employees
• Be given the opportunity to move into a permanent position if a high standard of work is achieved and exceeded
If you are a bright, innovative and dedicated individual who is looking to move into a corporate environment then this is the role for you. If you have read the requirements and feel you have what it takes to fulfil the role, please apply today.