My client is seeking a Purchase Ledger Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis due to growth of the business. Reporting to the Senior Accounts Assistant, you would be responsible for the coding and posting of invoices, producing and performing payment runs, supplier statement reconciliations, and some month end reporting. You will be joining a friendly and supportive team within this busy role where no two days will be the same.
Ideally you will:
• Have at least 12 months experience working within Purchase Ledger
• Ideally have utilised Sage Line 50
• Have a good level of MS Excel
• Be an excellent communicator both verbally and written
In return you will receive:
• A centrally located office with excellent access to public transport links
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Private health cover and a generous pension scheme
• A really pleasant working environment, with support and training whilst you learn the role
If you are a Purchase Ledger Clerk with at least 12 months experience the please do not hesitate to apply as interviews will take place imminently.