An exciting time has arisen for a not-for profit Birmingham-based business who are currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to join an innovative and forward-thinking charity, that offers flexibility and supports its employees.
Ideally you will be:
• An experienced Purchase Ledger clerk
• Have experience within the not-for-profit sector
• Immediately available to start a role or on a short notice period
• Highly organised and committed to the role
• Proficient in the use of MS Excel to at least an Intermediate level
• An excellent communicator, confident in dealing with people at all levels
• A great team player
In return you will receive:
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Flexible working hours
• An excellent pension scheme
• A state of the art, central and brand new office location easily accessible by public transport
• A challenging and very rewarding position with a business that genuinely appreciates and values its employees
If you feel you could be this candidate, please do not hesitate to apply as we are looking to set up interviews for this role next week.