A highly respected company is now recruiting a dedicated and passionate Purchase Ledger Clerk. This Rugby based business has recently experienced a growth within their finance team and offers a large client base with some recognisable names. This would be a fantastic experience to join this organisation offering the successful individual exceptional experience. Ideally, the right candidate will have 2-3 years’ experience minimum of working in a purchase ledger position.
Ideally, you will:
• Have a background working with various financial systems and show strong excel skills with experience in pivot tables, v look-ups and formulas and be very confident with SAGE
• Communicate to a very high standard using a variety of methods and liaise with high volumes of account holders professionally
• Have experience of working in a busy environment
• Be able to process high volumes of work in a timely manner and meet set deadlines that are both daily and weekly targets
In return, you will:
• Work in an established and highly respected company providing parking facilities
• Be given the opportunity to grow alongside the company ensuring that a high standard of work is achieved and maintained
• Work in a driven financial department that supports its members
• Be provided with the chance of earning a permanent positon with the finance team
If you have experience but looking to gain further knowledge in a fast paced and challenging environment this is the role for you please apply today.