Our retail partner is searching for an immediately available Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis. As you can imagine, during the Christmas period, sales are at an all-time high, so too is purchasing, and so the successful candidate will be required to assist the current Accounts Payable team to process a large volume of invoices in order to keep up with demand. The business is also experiencing a consistent period of growth throughout the year and so after Christmas, will be able to take the right professional on a permanent, full time basis.
Ideally, you will:
• Have at least a years’ experience working within an Accounts Payable function, in a Purchase Ledger Clerk, or similar, role.
• Be AAT Level 2 (or higher) qualified, although this is preferred, and not entirely necessary.
• Be a diligent and timely invoice processor, capable of handling a large volume of inbound invoices daily.
• Have a good understanding of month end procedures, as the successful candidate will be expected to assist senior members of the finance team with these.
In return, you will:
• Attain a role within a busy finance function, which will add to your future employability.
• Work in a fantastic location, with on-site parking available.
• Enjoy all the benefits of working within a contemporary, open plan office space, with a in house café and other facilities.
If you are a junior accounts professional looking to make the next steps in their career in finance then this could be the perfect opportunity for you. In summary, bright, enthusiastic candidates with a strong understanding of accounts payable processes will be a good fit for this exciting, expanding business. If you feel like you fit the bill nicely then please, apply now.