A great opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Assistant to join a well-established organisation. My client is seeking an employee who enjoys working in a face-paced environment while undertaking tasks such as processing a high volume of invoices, reconciliation and handling internal and external queries professionally.
Training is provided as part of the program however, Purchase Ledger experience or experience working within a structured finance team is essential.
Ideally, you will:
• Have experience working in a fast pace Finance team
• Have the required social skills that enable you to integrate into new teams quickly, building and maintaining relationships
• Be meticulous with a keen eye for detail
• Able to manipulate large volumes of data within Excel
• Have excellent communication skills
In return, you will:
• Work for an organisation that has a great reputation in Midlands
• Working for a brand that is proud of their history and is continuing to build
• Join a development programme that offers structured support and training
• Based in a location with excellent transport links
This role is ideal for someone who has basic experience within Purchase Ledger and is now looking to take the next step to build a career in finance. If this sounds like an exciting prospect please apply now.