A great opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a well-established global Marketing organisation. Do you have Purchase Ledger Experience and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, able to work independently and manage your own workload?
The successful applicant will be undertaking tasks such as processing invoices in a variety of currencies, bank reconciliation and handling internal and external queries professionally both over the phone and via email.
This is multifaceted and unique role that offers exposure to other areas of Finance as well as opportunities to get involved in activities away from the office, representing this brand at a number of Events across the country.
Ideally, you will:
• Have experience working in a fast pace Finance team ideally in a Purchase Ledger function
• Be a natural communicator with the social skills that enable you to integrate into new teams quickly, building and maintaining relationships
• Have a focused approach to problem solving
• Work independently, be organised and deadline focussed
In return, you will:
• Work for an organisation that has a great reputation in Midlands
• Have a structured development programme that offers study support and training
• Be part of a progressive organisation that actively encourages team members to develop both personally and academically
• Enjoy a diverse role with exposure to other areas of Finance
This role is ideal for someone who has worked in a Purchase Ledger function, is confident, out-going, and looking for a new opportunity in Finance. If this sounds like an exciting prospect, please apply now.