This locally based logistics company has a rare opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger Manager to join their team. Reporting to the Financial Controller the successful candidate will take full responsibility for all aspects of Accounts Payable, including management of the existing team, and having a say in future hires, and on-going relationship management with key suppliers.
This is a long established business with a commitment to continued growth; as such, this role will suit an experienced Purchase Ledger Manager who is looking for a stable position with the opportunity to look after a growing team.
Ideally, you will:
• Be confident in your ability to manage all aspects of accounts payable in a complex business environment
• Demonstrate strong man management skills, you will ensure the existing team are meeting targets and take responsibility for the future growth of the department
• Be looking for long term career prospects in a stable and well respected business
• Have several years of experience of running a purchase ledger in full
In return, you will receive:
• A varied role with full responsibility for all aspects of accounts payable in a fast paced, complex business
• The opportunity to further develop the existing team and systems within accounts payable
• The stability of working with a long-established, successful business that has continued to enjoy steady growth
If this is you then please apply.