I am currently working with an exclusive client based in Tamworth who are looking for a Finance Manager to join their close knit finance function reporting directly to the FC. The reason for the vacancy is due to expansion with a current turnover of 18 million with exciting plans for the future. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to manage a small team of junior staff and develop their careers.
Here you can gain some real hands on experience as a Finance Manager, supervising a small team reporting directly to the FC within a friendly close-knit family business. This position can be developed in any way the Finance Manager would like, with the chance to streamline processes and reporting.
Ideally, you will:
• Part qualified ACCA/CIMA/AAT or QBE
• Have experience producing management accounts for a business with a similar turnover
• Be experienced in managing a small team of staff and developing junior employee’s careers and delegating tasks
• Ideally have experience using Navision software and advanced excel skills
In return, you will:
• Provide accounting support to the FD and working closely with the other key members of the business
• Be given the option to further your accountancy knowledge within an SME business, progressing your career to the next level
• Have the opportunity to experience a diverse fast paced workload in an interesting business with a competitive salary
• Have the opportunity to supervise a small team in the next few years
This Finance Manager role is a great chance to gain further all round accounting exposure and progress your accounting career within a rapidly expanding business. If you have the relevant skills for the role and feel like this is the right position for you, please apply.