A Birmingham based Financial Services business with excellent transport links is currently recruiting for a Reconciliations Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. Working within an established and friendly team, you will be responsible for performing a variety of reconciliation tasks and understanding reasons for discrepancies to be able to communicate them to relevant areas within the business. This is an excellent opportunity to join a prestigious and successful organization on a permanent basis with plenty of opportunities for progression.
Ideally you will:
• Be familiar with the requirements of money laundering, FCA regulation, and other matters relating to working within financial services
• Have an exceptional attention to detail
• Have experience performing reconciliations within a Financial Services environment
• Be highly organised with the ability to work under pressure to ensure deadlines are met
• Have good time-management skills
• Have good IT skills including intermediate MS Excel
In return you will receive:
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• 35 hour working week- hours are 9-5 with a one hour lunch break
• Working in a premier office facility located in a location with excellent transport links
• A challenging and very rewarding position with a business that genuinely appreciates and values its employees
• A generous pension scheme and health benefits
If you are seeking an opportunity within a respectable and established organisation and have experience of performing reconciliations in financial services, then please do not hesitate to apply as interviews will be conducted within short-notice.