How many Christmas songs can you spot hidden in this advert??
So the festive period is once again upon us. Last Christmas we made a commitment to grow our business and further develop the skills of our team whilst continuing to deliver a premier financial recruitment experience. I am happy to report 12 months on, we have surpassed all expectations and therefore now, all I want for Christmas is you!
When I consider the lifestyle of some Recruitment Consultants, I ask myself do they know it’s Christmas? Personally, I could think of nothing worse than being chained to a desk and beaten with the KPI stick whilst everyone else is out there enjoying what is undoubtedly the most fun part of the year.
It is not quite the fairy tale of New York but it is not far off, we are unique in our approach and very different from your current employer.
• The kind of person that just cannot stand a silent night, do you have energy to burn and desire to be the best at what you do.
• Fearless and willing to step outside of your comfort zone.
• Focused on your goals and willing to work as hard as it takes to achieve them.
What we can offer:
• The chance for you to have yourself a merry little Christmas and for many more for years thereafter. We see our staff as an asset and not a commodity, therefore providing a happy working environment is of paramount importance.
• One to one training and support that is interactive and based around your learning styles.
• The opportunity to progress and manage your own destiny.
I am sure you have heard all this before however we run a mature, transparent and KPI free recruitment office, so o come all ye faithful and let us prove it to you. Do not stay another day apply now and I will show you exactly why Consultants in our business enjoy a better work life balance coupled with significantly better bonuses and benefits.
How many songs did you get??