An established and well known motor retailer based in Stratford upon Avon is on the lookout for a temporary Sales Administrator to join their team for a 3 month period. This opportunity has the scope to turn permanent for the right individual. This opportunity is available due to fast growth of the business due to a very successful 2017. You will be primarily accountable for being the main sales support function and will be responsible for processing all sales orders. This could be an excellent opportunity for anyone with previous experience of working with high volumes of invoices and is confident in using computer systems such as Kerridge. If you are a friendly, reliable and self-motivated individual with the mind set to get things done, we would like to hear from you.
Ideally, you will:
- Have previous experience within a sales administration role and have worked in a busy environment
- Be a reliable individual that is able to work well within a small team as well as on your own
- Have previous experience of working with purchase orders
- Have experience of registering new vehicles with the DVLA
In return, you will:
- Have the opportunity to work within a fantastic brand with a supportive team where you will be valued
- Be working for a fantastic reputable company that is fast growing
- Be exposed to other opportunities as the business grows.
- Have the opportunity to learn a broader range of skills as you will be working with senior management
This position is a fantastic opening for someone who is on a short notice and is looking for a Sales Administrator role. If you are professional, outgoing and have previous experience of working within the motor retail industry please apply now.