One of Britain’s most well recognised tourism and holiday provider is in need of a Sales Ledger Clerk to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis. At least 2 years’ experience as a Sales Ledger professional is absolutely necessary to be successful in this role. You will be required to work alongside the Accounts Receivable Manager on 2 of the businesses’ largest accounts and therefore accuracy, good communications and an eye for detail is key.
Ideally, you will:
• Have two years’ experience in Sales Ledger having experience in raising invoices
• Have had exposure to Credit Control as this role will contain elements of this
• Be experienced in conducting bank reconciliations
In return, you will:
• Gain valuable experience working for a busy accounts function
• Be able to take the next step on the career ladder
• Work closely, and have the opportunity to learn from, a very experienced AR Manager
• Have the chance to take this role permanent
For a well experienced Sales Ledger Clerk looking for a new opportunity, within an exciting, ever evolving industry our Leisure and Tourism partner offers a fantastic opportunity. If you are the kind of organised, efficient individual, with their beach towel on the sun lounger at 06:00 sharp, then this could be the very role that you have been waiting for. In which case, apply now.