A reputable and large nationwide legal organisation within the heart of Birmingham City Centre is on the search for a Sales Ledger Clerk on a 6 month FTC basis. This opportunity has arisen due to company demands and has the scope of being extended on the same basis. You will be solely responsible for all functions of the Sales Ledger process including high volume bank reconciliation/allocation and will have relevant experience within a similar role. This could be a fantastic opportunity for anyone who is able to work well to deadline and is confident with all Sales Ledger functions. If you are a strong communicator, are highly organised and have knowledge of Sage we would like to hear from you.
Ideally, you will:
• Be able to communicate effectively and report to senior management
• Have experience setting up new client accounts and dealing with sales invoices
• Have relevant experience of bank reconciliations and allocation
In return, you will:
• Have the opportunity to work within a friendly finance department within a reputable organisation
• Close Proximity to local transport links
• Have access to local bars, restaurants and shops all in time for the summer!
This position is a brilliant opportunity for someone who works well under pressure and has worked in a Sales Ledger Clerk capacity and would like to work for an established organisation. If you are approachable, experienced and are available on a short notice do apply today.