Our partner, a leading Real Estate and Asset Management partner is actively searching for an immediately available Sales Ledger Clerk to join their team on a permanent basis. The main responsibilities in this placement will be the allocation of cash recouped by the Credit Control teams as well as the reconciliation of accounts.
Ideally, you will:
• Have experience both reconciling a number of accounts as well as cash allocations, either as a Cashier, Sales Ledger Clerk, or Cash and Banking Assistant.
• Be capable of working on your own initiative, and managing a high volume workload.
• Have formerly worked within a corporate or professional services environment.
• Have good knowledge of the Property sector, and the demands of a finance function, within this industry.
In return, you will:
• Attain a position within a stable, yet very competitive industry.
• Work for one of Europe’s most well recognised brands.
• Work in a fantastic City Centre location, with fantastic transport links and an abundance of leisure activities nearby.
For an energetic, motivated and proactive professional, our client is offering a fantastic opportunity to join their finance function. If you have a desire to work in an environment surrounded by likeminded individuals, within a busy finance function, where your skill set ca be utilised, please, apply now.