Mitchell Adam are proudly working with an Award Winning Accountancy Practice Firm who are looking for a Semi Senior Accountant. They are looking for a thriving individual to join their forever progressing and motivated team. An individual that is career minded, dedicated and willing to prove their worth is key.
What they can offer you:
This award winning firm can offer you, an excellent and supportive working environment with a generous financial package which includes a competitive wage package, support study, bonuses, life and health cover which is just a few things which will be offered.
• Be involved in the day to day contact with existing and newly-won clients which include sole traders, partnerships, LLP’s and Limited Companies and assist them with any needs such as carrying out financial accounts, tax returns, book keeping and Payroll for these clients.
• Complete year end accounts to manager for final review stages of a wide range of clients and help complete personal and partnership tax returns which include PAYE, unearned income, tax deductions etc.
• An individual that is wanting to carry out their qualifications and work for a company that promotes within the company.
• Personalised training and development programmes will be in place to help achieve your aspirations where it be in a Technical specialism or Management.
• Someone who is comfortable working in a team environment and an individual that has personal drive which will influence their own and the teams overall performance.
• They are looking for an individual that is self-efficient, career minded and someone willing to prove their worth.
• Part Qualified ACCA/ACA
• Knowledgeable on Microsoft Word, Excel and preferably Sage
Salary will be discussed – based on experience