An Internationally recognised organisation are looking to appoint a Senior Accounts Assistant to take up an integral position during an exciting period in their Coventry based office. This firm is going from strength to strength and are increasing their client numbers.
This role will play a key part in the organisation, and will see the successful applicant be responsible for the day-to-day transactional operations of the accounts team and the production of Management Accounts. A large part of the job role will rely on you actively communicating with other Departments to schedule work, resolve issues and ensure a positive outcome for the business as a whole. This will involve investigating queries, reporting, and correcting problems and improving existing processes as necessary.
This will be a busy and vibrant position in which you will also be responsible for mentoring and effectively motivating and managing 2 x Accounts Assistants in your team.
Ideally, you will:
• Be AAT Qualified or equivalent as a minimum
• Have 5+ years of experience of working in finance and 2 years minimum of working in a similar job role
• Be a confident individual who has the ability to work with and motivate a team
• Be able to use your own initiative and experience to solve problems as they arise
• Have experience of using Sage line 50
• Have the ability to Identify opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change
In return, you will:
• Be encouraged to express your ideas and opinions and suggest improvements for the company
• Provided with a competitive salary and a strong pension scheme
• Be part of an internationally recognized governing body
• Be provided with onsite parking after 2 months
This position is an excellent opportunity for an experienced individual who is looking to embark on a career. If you are confident you have the necessary skills please feel free to apply for this role.